This might be the coolest thing I have learned about so far. I constantly, or should I say was constantly, checking every website that I like for the latest information. Now I have it all at my finger tips with one simple log in. I can now quickly scan one site to find out everything I want to know. I subscribed to 4 news sites (Tennessean, Fox, CNN, & MSNBC), 2 sports sites (ESPN & CBS), and 2 educational sites (National Geographic & History Teacher). I think this is an extremely useful tool that gets me the information I want in an instant. As for teacher use, you can subscribe to multiple sites and get topical information to use in your class. I can put this site on the projector and use it to start my class each day. We can pick a topic and discuss the story. We can then compare it to something we are studying or how something we are studying in my history class has contributed to this event. I am now a big fan of the RSS.
No comments:
Post a Comment