This has been so much easier than I thought it would be to accomplish. The posting name was pretty easy to choose since we are labeling all posts as their thing number. I named my blog classroom tech then added my name. I wanted to focus on the technology aspect so that is why I put it in the title. I thought about adding something about history to my blog name, but decided against it.
As I stated at the start of this, creating the blog was much easier than I expected. I had my biggest problem with adding the avatar to the blog, but I quickly learned that it was user error. I did not have any issues making the avatar. I did not follow the directions properly about adding under the html script. Had I read that portion, I would have completed this much quicker.
I designed the avatar to represent me. I usually wear a hat and I almost always have a coffee cup with me, particularly anytime in the morning. I wanted the avatar to represent me because this blog is about my thoughts and the items I am learning.
As I stated at the start of this, creating the blog was much easier than I expected. I had my biggest problem with adding the avatar to the blog, but I quickly learned that it was user error. I did not have any issues making the avatar. I did not follow the directions properly about adding under the html script. Had I read that portion, I would have completed this much quicker.
I designed the avatar to represent me. I usually wear a hat and I almost always have a coffee cup with me, particularly anytime in the morning. I wanted the avatar to represent me because this blog is about my thoughts and the items I am learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment