Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thing #11

I found that using the search tools on Google and Topix were the best ways to subscribe to new blogs.  Searching in a traditional way led me to more sites that were not linked to RSS feeds.  Between Google and Topix, I once again found Google to be the most user friendly.  Topix was decent, but it tended to send me to their own pages.  Google gave me separate sites that I wanted to use.  I found some great feeds from Education Week.  Their site had a ton of information.  You could also categorize within their own site to limit what you would receive from them.  I found ways to get feeds through subsequent sites that I checked as well.  This is really easy once you figure out what a feed is all about.  Great stuff to find info about teaching and about your subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment