Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thing #19

I signed up for a Teacher Pop account.  I am a member of one veteran online community.  I don't think I will sign up for any of the others ones I saw through this activity, but I did find a few I found interesting.  I like the educational networking site.  I like sites that give you simple lists to follow and that's exactly what this one does.  So in the future, if I wanted to find another community, I would go here first to start my search.  The playlist site was another that I really liked.  I have used Pandora quite a bit, but I found playlist more to my liking.  It allowed me to go directly to the band and song that I wanted to hear.  Shelfari and Good Reads were also ones that interested me.  I read quite a bit and these are great sites to find information on the latest books out there.  Finally, the open source food site looks great.  We use cooks.com quite a bit and this looks like another great site to find recipes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment