Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thing #22


http://livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=128642

Livebinders is causing me more trouble than any other thing I have done so far.  I think I have finally figured it out though.  Click on the link above to view my Roaring Twenties to World War II slides.  I created a binder for that unit, as well as one containing my EOC reviews and some test reviews.  I thought is was much easier to embed websites.  I found this site to be cumbersome.  I initially had a really hard time getting the site to upload my documents properly.  This site requires alot of trial and error.  This makes it more difficult to use in the classroom, because I do not have the time to be the technical advisor to all my students trying to access this site.  This site does not due anything really unique that other sites designed for education do not already do.  I can see where this would be a good collaborative tool, but you can use online document sites to do the same thing.   I can use del.icio.us and Engrade to provide all the same information to my students without the headache.  I am not a fan of this site, but I hope you like my binder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment