I may not have used many of the items we have used in this class before it started, but YouTube is one that I have used quite a bit. YouTube is great to find short clips to show in your class. You can find great clips from movies, or a skit just to lighten the day a little bit. You can also find instructional videos to teach students about numerous topics. The video I chose is about what great teachers do. I really like the point the presenter is making. The problem with YouTube is that many school systems block access to the site. I do not know the basis for this decision, but it does make using this site hard to accomplish. My opinion is that if you are going to trust the teacher to educate children, you should trust the teacher to use this resource appropriately. To me this point is made in this video. Great teachers will use this resource to educate.
No comments:
Post a Comment